This four-book bundle contains a collection PDF eBooks that answer the four most common questions I get from both new and experienced unschoolers:
- What about socialization?
- What is a typical day like for unschoolers?
- How do I achieve balance with technology use?
- How do I respond to critics and naysayers?
This bundle includes the following:
The Unschooling Guide: Typical Days
Many times new unschoolers or homeschoolers who are considering unschooling want someone to describe a typical unschooling day. We can share tons of examples, but by no means are any of them "typical." Unschooling, by it's very nature, is unique to each family and even unique to each child in the family.
This Unschooling Guide holds even more for you to ponder along with the question of "Typical Days"
- Looking at the personalities involved
- Thinking about our homes
- What's available in our communities
- Why do we want to know more about other people's days?
- Deschooling and Rethinking Subjects
- Kids & structure
- Journal prompts
- Inspirational articles
The Unschooling Guide: Technology
Fear About Our Kids' Access to Technology: How Much is "Too Much"?
Technology is one of those hot-button issues. It can spark all kinds of fear in parents! This 20-page guide will answer your questions, like:
Are they on their devices too much?
How much IS too much?
I want to be a good parent, but… what do I do?
One of the biggest things that can distract us from the joys of unschooling seems to be our kids’ use of technology. This guide is here to help you figure out what could work in your home.
The Unschooling Guide: Socialization
The single most asked question of homeschoolers and unschoolers is "What about Socialization?" This full-color 25-page guide will address a variety of topics that weave in and out of this question:
- Examining this concept of socialization
- How to help your child develop social skills
- What about community?
- Social benefits of Unschooling
- "Susie, You're Not Here to Socialize!" (yes, I mean me!)
- Making Friends
- And so much more!
The Unschooling Guide: Critics and Naysayers
Are you dealing with an abundance of critics and naysayers? Maybe some of their criticisms are getting under your skin or possibly even resonating a little! Let's tackle this together.
This issue of the Unschooling Guide will cover:
• Your Home is Your Sanctuary
• When Critics are Friends
• When Critics are Family
• Helpful Responses
• When the Critic is Your Spouse
• Resources to help Reluctant Dads
• Conquering Your Own Inner Critic
• Ways to Support Kids when they run into Critics
• Guided Journaling pages
• Memes & Inspiration
If you're a DIY type, but you could still use some resources for conquering all this negativity, grab this guide and dive in!