Creating Confidence - Private Group Coaching - Families of Teens Membership
My popular Creating Confidence Group Coaching program added new features specifically for families who are Unschooling Teens!
- Two EXTRA Group Coaching Calls per month!
- Themes/topics as requested
- Huge collection of articles that pertain to the teen years
The upcoming themes include:
~ Relationships between parents and teens
~ Money Management
~ Going to College
~ How to get ready for Adulthood
~ Technology use
~ Life skills
It's hard to find other unschooling parents who have teens. The pressure to abandon unschooling ways can sometime seem more intense too. Having a community of like-minded parents - even when they might be at different places along the unschooling path - is really helpful.
Plus all the benefits of the Creating Confidence Membership program:
Imagine having an online support group with an someone who's been there guiding the conversations, offering resources and suggestions. We meet weekly through a Zoom call where we discuss questions and obstacles that have popped up. And during the week, between the calls, the group offers resources and support as needed with chats via WhatsApp and a Monday morning (depending on your time zone) Check-In.
We're so fortunate to have collected such a caring and helpful group of parents in this group. If you’re needing a little more support than what you’re finding out there, this is the place for you.
Each week, we have a group video conferencing call to check in, help each other with questions, offer coaching and suggestions. It's recorded, in case you can't make the time slot. If you're feeling isolated, this is the group for you. Lot's of So benefits:
- Weekly Group Coaching Calls via Zoom
- Online coaching in our Facebook Group
- Private WhatsApp channel
- Monthly Workshop or Guest Speaker
- Monthly Unschooling Guides (including past guides)
- Video Walkthroughs on various Unschooling Guides
- Monthly Strewing Calendar with weekly updates
- Private Membership Hub - vault of soooo many resources!
... and so much more!