Focusing on Gratitude sounds cliché, but it really has the power to shift our perspective. Imagine if you had someone help you learn to do this as a child, and you could carry that skill into adulthood with you.
It's never too late though!
This 21-page full-color mini-magazine will be a fabulous tool for you to use and to share with the kids.
In this Guide, you'll find:
- Practical tips for how to make time for a gratitude practice
- Ways to set up your home so you'll follow through!
- Fun ideas to help kids focus on gratitude
- Coaching activities to help YOU focus on gratitude
- Worksheets and printables to help you and the kids
- Inspiration and encouragement