A common question from parents new to unschooling. Families may be concerned about educational activities, if their child has enough opportunities to explore and discover, or how the days are progressing. Parents waste a lot of time second-guessing themselves! This 25-page full-color Unschooling Guide will help you figure out if you're doing fine - or if you may need change things up a bit. Here are a few of the topics and how we'll walk you through this question:
- Practical suggestions for changes at home
- Paying attention to community influence
- Do we need more structure?
- Thinking about priorities
- Helpful tips
- Journal prompts
- Additional articles and resources