When we've let the curriculum fall to the wayside, some of us are left wondering, "Ok, now what?"
Online, you'll hear
"Everyone is different."
"Dive into their interests"
"Listen and observe your children."
All of those are true! But when you're new to unschooling, your brain really wants a path to follow. Something to help guide you along the way.
That's what this Brainstorming Guide is all about!
Originally, this was a loose planner of sorts, from January 2020. But as we all know, the year hasn't gone by as we expected. Still, lots of the material are really useful for new unschoolers so I revised it and added more.
Now this Unschooling Guide is designed to be used at any time in the year - whenever you feel like you need a little help figuring out your next few steps. Involving the kids in the brainstorming will be empowering - and fun!
With 20 different areas to focus on, you'll certainly find something your family is ready to explore next!
- 20 topics to explore or activities to add to the calendar
- 20 mini-essays from Sue Patterson on each of the topics
- 20 pages of a Guided Workbook
- Thought-provoking articles and videos for each topic - selected specifically with unschooling in mind
- Pinterest links with even more to explore on every topic!
- Inspiring quotes for each topic
You're going to love it - and return to it often throughout the year!
(If you purchased the 20 in 2020 January Unschooling Guide, I'm happy to send this to you as an update. Send me an email at Coaching@SuePatterson.com and let me know you'd like this revision)