Don't Miss out!
Doors close on August 31st and won't reopen until January 2021!
Find out more about the Creating Confidence Membership!
This Unschooling Guide is a 25-page full color pdf - more like a mini-magazine - just for those who are wondering how to make unschooling work in their homes with their families!
Here's what we'll explore in the Guide:
- Ways to set up your home
- Creating a personalized philosophy about children and learning
- Worksheets to help you explore and identify your own priorities
- Ways to find education within everyday activities
- Ways to get more unschooling support
- How to identify your kids' strengths
- The New Unschooler Checklist (New and improved!)
- Memes & Inspiration
- A Quick Resource Guide for ways I can help you
I CAN HELP YOU WITH ALL THIS OVERWHELM
- IT'S JUST A CLICK AWAY!
Parents of Unschooling Teens
12 Noon (Central Time Zone)
SO many benefits for only $20/month
CRASH COURSE in UNSCHOOLING!
Next Dates: August 17-21, 2020
A 5-day email course, offered monthly, helping parents create a quick unschooling foundation.
Monday through Friday, you'll receive:
- Information You Need to Lay the Groundwork
- Worksheets & Printouts for parents
- Journaling pages
- Suggestions for Additional Resources
*BONUS: Friday, we wrap it up with a Zoom Call for those in the group. I'll b there to answer questions and make sure you have the resources for continuing on your unschooling journey.
Over the years, so many have asked how to use strewing in their unschooling homes.
I’ve created an Unschooling Guide all about Strewing!
Here's what you'll find inside this month's guide:
• What Strewing is - and what it isn’t!
• Suggestions for ideas and ways to strew in your home.
• The importance of kids being able to refuse those oh-so-wonderful strewing “opportunities” you’ve set out.
• Journaling pages to figure out how strewing can work in your home
• What's going on if you’re trying to use strewing to gently “nudge” the kids toward areas you believe to be important.
• Resources, links, and more!
Unschooling Guide: QUARANTINE! Homebound Learning
Everyone is home with their kids these days. So that became the focus for this Unschooling Guide. Lots of food for thought, opportunities to journal, and lists of suggestions and resources to help you throughout this isolation time.
Topics that weave throughout this issue:
💛 Creating a Positive Mindset Shift
💛 Connecting with the Kids
💛 Increasing the Playfulness in Your Home
💛 Making Time for Gratitude
💛 Finding Learning Opportunities in Hidden Places
APRIL UNSCHOOL STREWING CALENDAR!
Available as part of the Unschooling Support/Resources $5 subscription.
FREE PDF: 75 Ways to Connect with Your Teen
FREE PDF: A Realistic Guide to Structure
I've created a page that will hold all resources specific to our "shelter in place" directives due to COVID-19.
The January Unschooling Guide is an
for the year!
Find out more here.
Unschooling Updates (weekly) Free
In the News (weekly) $5/month
Available through Patreon or UM2M Support Group
All Guides also available here
Unschool Strewing Calendar More info here
Creating Confidence - $20/month
UM2M Support - $5/month
YouTube: Unschooling Mom2Mom
8 Mistakes New Unschoolers Make
The Facts & the Fiction about Unschooling
Is Homeschooling/Unschooling an Option for Your Family?
Naysayers and Rude Relatives
Building an Unschooling Nest
More FREE Resources
New Unschooler Checklist
Rethinking Learning and Subjects
Resource Guide for Parents of Teens
Unschooling Your Teens Ebook